:) welcome to my blog where we can think together and share.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mellow Yellow & Stuff

I've had this yellow Silence the Noise Blazer in my closet for two years now. It was a great find during my one and only New York trip thus far. :) I'm so happy now that brights are back in and here is my Brights and Dark combo mixed with a Print! Enjoy the mini photo diary of my last week below! ;D (Steve Madden Booties) (Liz Clairborne Vintage Crossbody) (Michael Kors Watch) (H&M Sunglasses)
 Below is from my girls day trip to Palo Alto where we stopped by Paris Baguette. Yummies.
 The gorgeous Peonies and Hydrangeas are from a street vendor on Market St in San Francisco. Some friends and I were up for a Giants game. They won. :)
 !Best Bloody Mary Ever! (@the Grove Yerba Buena in SOMA SF) 
 Here we are doing our natural Asian poses in front of the San Francisco's Civic Center during our stop at Off The Grid. (GO GIANTS!) 

2 comments:

  1. first photo is gorgeous!

    Let's follow eachother?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete